Sunday, January 12, 2014

Let the fun begin!

Finally the start of the semester begins this next week! I am the type of person who does not like to be waiting around. I thrive on schedules so when I had three weeks to do absolutely nothing most people would envy me. I would much rather be busy than idle.
I have started my three jobs it is a little more than I was expecting but I really like all of them so it's okay. I'm doing personal training and teaching a class "Commit to Fit" I am also tutoring part time, and then I am working at the Marketing Department at UNO. I have had to go to several meetings before school starts so at least that was on my agenda!
This week my sidekick Maggie and I got to chill. It was nice for a couple of days this week, so we went outside and through the ball around a little and got some Vitamin D.
I miss my husband. I feel like he is working all the time! The time I get so spend with him is sweet :) We went on a double date with our good friends Aubrey and Justin and went country dancing at Rednecks. We are learning all types of country dances. I just wish I would have known them when we lived in Austin Texas! We also got to take Maggie to puppy school this week. She is 1st in her class, I'm going to be that mom who brags I already know it. If only she pooped on command…we're working on that...
Justine and I went to the outlets yesterday hitting up Nike and Jcrew. I was actually impressed with the outlets out here in the middle of nowhere. Way to go Omaha!
I'm also excited I get to go with Chris to Utah in February. We will have to hit up Cafe Rio which is on his list, skiing, and family events.


Okay I know Chris is going to hate me for posting this especially on youtube but I could not stop laughing…. Here is the link Just know I love both of them very very much ;)…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImDLJS2o9sQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Work Attire!


Going Country Dancing!!!


Love you All Can't wait to be there in a couple of weeks!

Cameryn

1 comment:

  1. Your video is private so it wouldn't let me watch it. Do we need a password or something? Also, we LOVE LOVE LOVE country dancing. So jealous of you right now :) It's been a while since we have been able to go. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete