Sunday, August 19, 2018

Mas Mas Mas

It has been two weeks since Chris has left for Billings MT. I feel like we were able to be a part before we had kids for this long but now with Bowen I am just exhausted! With being out of school and chasing this kid down leaves me so tired. I swear I am more tired with him then doing clinicals 9 hours a day.
Chris has said these things about Billings: there is a new breed here Cam it will be an eye opener, the first thing someone said to me here is do you hunt? There is one thing I noticed is that they run out of your favorite things, there is a line out the door for Shopko who shops there and what is it?
This will be a change but it seems like Chris has already met some fun friends there. He has gone boating, mountain biking, hiking, movies, dinner, got a new gym pass. He is living the bachelor life up. The first week he worked he was so sick. I felt bad because he had this chronic cough that made me a little weary especially since it was his first week and making a good impression is important. He did of course cracking jokes and his coworkers asking what is something we don't know about you? He responds, I like pineapple on my pizza.
As for Bowen and I, we definitely have not been bored. We play with friends and family all day everyday. Bowen loves his uncles so much and its going to be hard switching to no family once again. We will meet friends who are like family. He knows almost everyone's names from pictures. He asks about Aubrey and Brinley and sometimes Marcus.
We went to Chik fil e this week and brought it over to Ali my cousins house. Bowen had his first chicken nugget. He took a bite it was kind of good and then took another bite. Then of course he chucks it to Murphy there dog. Oh Bowen eating is just a game. He hasn't been the best eater. I will go through the effort of trying to make him a somewhat nutritious meal with well rounded foods. Then I result to cereal because he hasn't eaten anything all day. Except milk. Milk is his favorite.
Bowen is such a talker. He babbles and really does not shut up. Not that it is a bad thing but he will repeat things over and over. Mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas mas. Baba baba baba baba baba baba baba baba baba baba. Wawawawawawawwa. I am going to go crazy. We facetime Chris all the time and sometimes at work. Someone walked into his office 8:30am as Bowen and I had an early start. He was playing with us and then said oh sorry just playing with my family. I was thinking oh gosh these are just great impressions. But Bowen misses his Daddy.
Everytime the door bell rings. Emmy? Emmy? Bowen loves his nanny Emily. She is such a sweetheart I can't ask anyone for someone better than her. She loves him and he is just in a hypnosis with her. It helps that she is cute and will do anything he wants such as throw rocks in the pond, go to the park, give him bunnies or bunny crackers, go jump. He is in heaven. Hopefully I can find someone as great as Emily. It has been nice not having to worry about him with her. And she knows him so well, I just worry he wont like anyone else!
Bowen and I have been to Alpine Days, looking at the Aviary with the birds and picking blackberries, we also went to the zoo this week with the whole family. Bowen has been busy busy busy.
As for me it has been great not having to do school. Although I feel a little guilty not doing anything it is a necessity for me just to relax for a bit. I have been obsessed with the Ted Bundy audiobook about 19 hours. I just finished it and have to say can't wait for the movie. I also have been picking up my piano again since the movers forgot it. I love it so much I think why do I stop I just need someone to take my crying baby and let me practice haha. I also have been running with Bowen and man he is getting heavy not sure how far we go but at the end I am dying. Pushing the Bob stroller and his 30 lb body with diapers and wipes, I am done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment