Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter

The worst part about this Easter is not being with family, but the best part is being able to go on long bike rides to the nearby arch. I love being able to be so close to a national monument in St. Louis. This last week Chris and I ran to the arch.
This week has not been very exciting. Mostly just trying to get all my hours for clinical in. After a break I am not really wanting to go but I feel like I should. I really just want to focus on HESI tomorrow but I know I should go to clinical for at least a half day.
I am getting so close to finishing nursing school. It comes with a lot of stress when you have to do an accelerated version. I feel like I can't breathe sometimes! I just want to relax but can't. I want to shut my brain off but my brain just keeps on running. I think that is one of the things you have to deal with as a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment