Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Christmas Puppy!

It was a simple friday, Brooke and I were talking about going to the animal shelter and playing with puppies. Instead, we found a place called Tulley's Kennel. It was my turn to pick the date, and I really REALLY wanted to play with puppies. I convinced Chris driving out there where we met Brooke. She had already done some research and found HER dog. He was an english bull dog chubby with all the roles included. Next thing I know she is on the phone talking to her husband, "Rhys we need him…" Granted they already had a dog but Coral needed a buddy. After holding about 3 puppies. I had my eye on one.. but a girl had just bought it! We then went to a chocolate brown and black cockapoos' crate. She and her brother were playing. Her green eyes sparkled. Chris held her and there was this magical moment, Maggie and Chris met eyes and I thought I was going to cry. Brooke had convinced her husband and they went to go get a puppy the next day. I still hadn't convinced Chris… so I thought… I talked to Brooke and Rhys the whole night, he will never get me a dog! It would have to be me who would get it. That next day he shows up to my school with a puppy in his car. I about died!

Maggie is already famous. We went out on walks this weekend and got to meet Santa! As we put Maggie on Santa's lap, the kids started to flock. Not to get a picture with Santa but to see Maggie. All of a sudden a camera crew for Channel 7 shows up. They wanted to interview me about Maggie. It didn't help that it was 10 degrees outside. I just wanted her to hurry and go to the bathroom! So she tugged at Santa's hat and the white fluff ball at the end almost taking it off his head. Everyone cooed and awed at the cute adorable puppy. I have to say it is a lot of work but completely worth it! I can't believe he got her, and boy does he looooove her!!!! Never thought I would say that about Chris and dogs :)

We will miss everyone for Thanksgiving!

Love,

Cameryn






























No comments:

Post a Comment