Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bowen 2 weeks


Bowen is 2 weeks old! It's crazy how much they change so fast. Bowen only lost a few ounces in the hospital and within a couple of days got to his birthweight. This last pediatrician visit he was 8.3 ounces. This kid can eat! Maggie is getting a little jealous. I found her snuggled in Bowen's boppy the other day. Here comes competition. Chris is on paternity leave right now which timed out perfect. I am glad that  we timed it after my mom left because then I have a some more time with help during the day. 

I have been a little scatter brained with a newborn in the house. I sent a text message to my friend the other night that was supposed to be to Chris. I said, "Hey don't forget to put that sleeper thing on him. It's in the brown wicker basket." She then responded Sure no problem! Then texted you must be sleep deprived. As most of you know we got in an accident on my due date. We were waiting for this check to go through in the mail and when we got home with Bowen the check was in the mail. With all the chaos and no sleep we misplaced the check. We resolved it but still... no rest for the weary. Last night School also has not taken a break so on top of the no sleep, breastfeeding every 2 hours, I am taking full time graduate level classes. I saw that one of my assignments was graded. Clicked on it, and noticed I had submitted my notes and not my paper! This mom's gotta get some sleep! Luckily, they still took my paper it could be worse. 
Bowen officially has his birth certificate and social security card. He is now officially recognized by the government. 
Last Saturday I had a friend from the ward come and take newborn pictures. They are absolutely precious. I am so happy to have done them because he is already growing so much I can't stand it. We are completely in love with him and can't wait to get out and have some fun with this boy. 

Love to all,
Cameryn






























































No comments:

Post a Comment