Sunday, December 15, 2013

Finals Week!

Finals for UNO were this week! I had my lab finals this week and next week I have my lecture finals. For A & P I get 45 seconds per station which usually there are about 50 stations with models and microscopes and usually have to identify the area and the function. It is pretty intense, and I still have the second part of A and P! Micro, I am glad to say that is FINALLY over. 

This week was bombarded with Christmas parties and Job interviews! After waiting basically months on job interviews and trying to find something lined up for next semester I have found something..well actually a couple of things. I am still doing personal training at UNO but starting January I get to start teaching a fitness class and manage a health blog. I also landed a job in the marketing department at UNO so my degree in Advertising does come in handy! I am also doing tutoring part time for a couple of high school students. So overall that is keeping me busy! That and my cute dog Maggie which I can't get enough of :) 

We went to a couple of Christmas parties this week including Chris's residency party was suit and tie apparel… did not get that memo. Well, at least we were only there for 20 mins since we had to leave, he worked the night shift and that was our excuse! 

We also had dinner with Chris's attending when he was on Wards at UNMC and the group had to take a picture :)

We went to and Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and I am pretty sure that Chris and I had the ugliest sweaters… Especially his with the shoulder pads. I even found Maggie a Christmas outfit for a dollar at Target… it didn't stay on too long.

There was also our ward christmas breakfast that we just barely had missed. We got to it at the end when everyone was cleaning up. Too bad, but we found an amazing place called WheatFields and got breakfast instead. We even got to have breakfast with Santa!!!

It's been a good week! Hopefully finals continue to go smoothly. Can't wait to be in Utah this next week!!!


Love,

The Smith's



























No comments:

Post a Comment