Sunday, July 16, 2017

Movin' movin' movin'

Well it's been a while since I have written. A LOT has happened but let's just bullet point it to get to the gist of it.

  • Finished my 38 page paper
  • Chris graduated residency
  • Bowen is 6 months 27 inches height and 17.9 lbs
  • We packed, cleaned, and moved from Saint Louis to Utah
  • I finished finals
  • Chris started his fellowship at the Moran Eye Center-- already has had two open globes
  • I started my clinicals
  • We moved into my parents house for a year in the apartment 
  • Jace and Brittface are getting married in less than a month
  • Bowen is still teething...

Hm I'm sure there is lots more but it's late and I can't think. We celebrated Chris and Blakes birthday bash this weekend. I planned a fun little birthday for his whole family to celebrate in SLC. We haven't been able to be with his family during Chris's birthday so it was fun to have everyone there and celebrate. We had some good tri-tip sandwiches and played wiffle ball with all the kids and parents at the church. We had some oreo or cookies and cream cake and Chris got his Air Pods (two thumbs up review from Chris) which means he really likes them. And I got him a slackline-- okay well I got both of us a slack line. I also got him pizza coasters.. so awesome. 

We celebrated Chris and Blake's  birthday on today and had some burgers and dirt cake. Blake and Chris got shoes, shirts and other necessities that boys don't like buying. Then we did a little slack line and double cartwheels... well tried to at least. It was a good birthday and we are celebrating it with more fun by going to Lake Powell this next week. :)

Love Cam

Swimming and hiking at Timpanogoes Cave and in the Call's pool

Chris's Birthday and Bowe's bow
Chris and Blake attempting a double cartwheel
4th of July hike and Park City dinner at the Country Club

No comments:

Post a Comment