Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chemistry...

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead! The month of chemistry is OVER! And Christopher is all too much excited. Other than that it was just me, Aleks, and Vika the science and math lab TA ( aka the brilliant russian), and my personal tutor Chris, who would take the time he got to relax from work to help me. After calling Chris in tears after my final...I failed I failed I know I failed, I'll have to retake the class! (The accelerated chemistry class was only 5 weeks, it is supposed to be a semester class.) I was basically doing triple the normal school work. I finally got up the guts and looked at my grade. I pulled off a B on the test? I woke up Chris from sleeping, I passed I passed I might even get an A! Hearing his annoyed but happy voice, "Good job...!"

Tanner got a kitten. He is the cutest thing ever. Tanner wanted to name him Nico but we call him Ollie (Oliver) and vetoed it. I keep joking with Chris he may get a little visitor when I come home...;).

I look forward to the free coupons they give out at Jazz on the Green. We always pretend to spin the wheel and say oh look we get free cold stone! Chris and I went to Jazz on the Green and ate our strawberry cheese cake and sweet cream ice cream while listening to some jazz..."Say Jazz" Their from Utah? No Jazz on the Green...

After my final I had to get away. Chris was working all night so I decided to bring flowers to our friends who just had a baby. She is the Young Women's President and just called me to be her first counselor! I am so excited I told Chris I wanted to be in Young Women's so bad! After, Justine and I played some tennis and had some creepers watch us. Wanna buy a pinecone...? Uh no thanks...

Good to be in Utah, love visiting family!

Love,
Cameryn

Little Ollie!

The crazies


true love


happy couple

make out session....?




No comments:

Post a Comment